Phoenix Resourcing Services Ltd
MS/Clean/Mgr/Liv £15000 - £17000 per annum
We are recruiting for an experienced cleaning / housekeeping supervisor to work on a highly prestigious site in the Liverpool area. The role will involve the supervision of domestic personnel on cleaning schedules and deep cleans. The site is a mixture of occupied and unoccupied buildings and requires a first class domestic service.
- to supervise teams of cleaners on the various buildings within the complex (occupied and unoccupied)
- to assist with hands on cleaning if required
- to organise cleaning rotas and ensure cleaning schedules are covered
- to ensure a first class domestic service is provided
- to monitor cleaning stock and supplies
- to attend meetings with the facility management team
- to liaise with the end client and maintain a point of contact
- to ensure H&S policy is adhered to
- previous supervisory experience of cleaning and domestic contracts
- excellent man management skills
- experience of cleaning and cleaning equipment, such as buffers etc..
- training and membership of BICS and/or equivalent
- COSHH training
- be presentable and client facing
- multi-taking ability
To role is permanent and an excellent opportunity on a prestigious facility. To apply please contact Matt on 0161 976 7330 and email your details
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
Cleaning Supervisor, lead cleaner, domestic operative, housekeeping, house keeper,
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.